United route increases ex-SFO | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

United route increases ex-SFO

jgm

Another OZ-USA flight arriving at the crack of dawn. I would surmise that the majority of passengers on these flights are staying in California, or heading to LAS. As such, the early arrival makes no sense, as they are then forced to hang around for half a day or more before being able to get into their accommodation. The only ones really benefiting from early arrivals are those going to CA for work, who may be able to do something productive on the day they arrive after a 15 odd hour trans-pacific flight.

dajop

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Another OZ-USA flight arriving at the crack of dawn. I would surmise that the majority of passengers on these flights are staying in California, or heading to LAS.
UA have a bigger range of connections from SFO than LAX, so I would assume that there would be some connecting traffic as well.

twiningb

Are we going to get the real Polaris hard product on any UA flights SFO/LAX/IAH-SYD/MEL soon? The existing hard product is well behind everything else on the [mainland North America]<->Australia nonstops, except maybe the QF B747s and (until they're refitted) A380s.

docjames

Flights
My Map
I'm always a bit surprised that UA (in particular) hasnt taken the opportunity to sell an Aus-US-EU/UK fare. Obviously not directly price competitive with via ME/Asia but perhaps as a "stopover" fare (two holidays in one / for business).

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
altoursmotors