Unable to book reward flights online?

andrewpf

Intern
Does anyone have experience or suggestions to resolve online Krisflyer reward booking problems?

I always get to the final screen (flights selected, enter credit card details, select 'make payment'), and then receive this error message "We cannot process your request right now. Please try again with another credit/debit card, or payment methods if available, or get in touch with your local Singapore Airlines office."

This has occurred with three different one-way reward bookings; two I made last month, one I made tonight. I have tried a different credit card, called my bank to confirm no issues or payment blocks, all the flight are on SQ metal, different itineraries and different travel dates (some a few months away, some in early 2024).

I call the call centre immediately after I can't make the booking online, and they are able to make each of the bookings successfully for me. The call centre seem to have no idea why it fails online. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have previously had success making online reward bookings (in 2022) so this is something that has cropped up more recently,

Back