Free - Two (2) digital Qantas Club passes (expiry 26/02/2020) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Free Two (2) digital Qantas Club passes (expiry 26/02/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMA222

I have two (2) QF digital lounge invitations available free to a good home.

Eligibility - minimum of 12 months membership of AFF and at least 30 posts.

Limitations are:
  • Domestic – can be used at any Qantas Club domestic lounge when departing on a Qantas or Jetstar flight number.
  • General – can be used at any Qantas Club domestic lounge, Qantas International Lounge or Qantas operated International Business Lounge (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal) when departing on a Qantas or Jetstar flight number.
  • Lounge invitations are not currently accepted at Perth - Qantas International Business Lounge (T1) and Perth - Qantas International Business Lounge (T4).
I will require a surname or two surnames and a QFF number or two QFF numbers by PM to transfer the pass or passes. Please advise me what travel you have planned in February that will enable you to use one or both before the expiry date. I will determine the outcome based on demand.

Last edited:

pippilongstocking

Hi CMA222,

I’m flying solo to Jakarta feb 22nd.
Would you split them as I only need one?

thanks for considering

TQ

pippilongstocking

I’m transferring to Sydney from Melbourne.
I would be very happy to just use in Sydney prior to international flight.
Thanks for your generous offer.
Pippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mynameislucluc