Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Turkish Airlines Aust Contact Number to Istanbul (Free Call)

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Established Member
Hi, Just thought AFFer's may want to keep the following number handy as an Aussie 1800 to go straight to Turkish Airlines

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Danger

Solutions
I managed to locate another local number for TK in Australia, 1800 447636. If you select option three you speak to a person in their Sydney office.

Scarlett

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I managed to locate another local number for TK in Australia, 1800 447636. If you select option three you speak to a person in their Sydney office.

Does anyone know if the Sydney office can assist with making TK / partner * award bookings? (I'm thinking ex-Aus but potentially to use miles from a different start point once I've studied the award tables a little better) Reports on FT indicate that calling Turkey to try to redeem award miles can be problematic.

Danger

Solutions
Does anyone know if the Sydney office can assist with making TK / partner * award bookings? (I'm thinking ex-Aus but potentially to use miles from a different start point once I've studied the award tables a little better) Reports on FT indicate that calling Turkey to try to redeem award miles can be problematic.

I believe so, yes. Ask for Ozlem. Shoiab will insist you can use the Star Alliance website to book award flights on ever Star airline using your TK miles.

There's also the option to email them sydinfo @ thy . com. Again, you want Ozlem.

Status
Not open for further replies.