trip reports still of interest? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

trip reports still of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi Flyer

there havent been too many lately

is there still interest in having one posted here?

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I've been meaning to post one myself.

Always think Trip reports make good reading. Great to hear what others are up to, what they experienced and what they've learnt.

simongr

Enthusiast
I would be interested - I dont post many myself as my point to point experiences working in a CBD for two weeks arent gripping for me - and I am actually there ;)

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
there havent been too many lately

is there still interest in having one posted here?
I am always interested to read them, even if I normally don't make any responses to them. I should write one someday, but people here take much more copious notes of their flights than I do :)

Beans

Looking forward to your Trip report Kiwi. It was your TR's as well as those of LW, NM etc. that first got me hooked on this site. From a humble NB am now a WP and planning my first Done4.

coyote25

AFF Supporter
Actually I found these reports to be great reads. So have made me laught alot :D Please keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregDyne