Trip Report Forum

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by JohnK, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Has anyone noticed our new "Trip Report" forum?

I mentioned it to admin the other day if he thought it was a good idea, and he agreed and was able to do create it today. Thanks Clifford. :)

You will notice that it contains previous trip reports. These are the ones I knew about and felt belonged in this forum. If I have missed any could you send a PM to admin so that they could be moved into this forum.

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Just saw it too for the first time, JohnK. Agree with it's necessity and I trust members will enjoy having them added to from time to time (says he who has 1 to finish posting and 2 big ones to start :shock: :roll: ).

And no, I'm not doing one for my PER trip this week :? ...

3. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    A great idea.

Had a look and saw my Ozjet TR. Now that brings back memories of a great airline!!

4. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Yes but still only used by the usual suspects.

Maybe I should type up my trip report on my adventures in getting gold. It has already been hand written just need to put into into Word and then transpose here.