Tricky Qantas - profile set to online Activity Staments with no input from me! | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Tricky Qantas - profile set to online Activity Staments with no input from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

serfty

Flights
My Map

Hydevanity

I'm surprised you still have that option, I thought it would be something you could only do over the phone... but I guess some of the profiles have been kept from harm!

codash1099

AFF Supporter
I'm surprised you still have that option, I thought it would be something you could only do over the phone... but I guess some of the profiles have been kept from harm!
Probably cost you 5000 points to do that ;-)

SeatBackForward

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I appear to have it, have only been WP for the past two years. YOUR PROFILE > 4. EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS AND MARKET RESEARCH

markis10

Veteran Member
Being a WP privilege to kill some trees, its unlikely to show on other accounts.

Mr_Orange

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Being a WP privilege to kill some trees, its unlikely to show on other accounts.
Really, paper statements are a WP privilege..? ha ha ha! I guess I will get to see that in about 3 weeks time when I hit WP myself.

Last edited:

markis10

Veteran Member

pjm99au

Flights
My Map
I only ask for the paper statements to see my LT status credit total ( no real point after LTG but it's of minor interest). If the total was available on line then I wouldn't need the paper statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregDyne