Travel Insurance in the UK Help


Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Hi All,

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere! I've moved to the UK (on a 3 year work visa) from Australia and will be going to the US in a couple of days (for 1 week). I have now been in the UK for 1 month, have registered with a GP and have a UK address.

I can't find a single company who will give me travel insurance if I haven't lived here for 6 months. This is ridiculous isn't it??? I'm pretty sure there are millions of people who move to the UK, and are residents, but need to travel in the first 6 months of their residency here.

What do I do???

Thanks All.
Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..