Answered - Travel insurance - for people coming TO Australia | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Answered Travel insurance - for people coming TO Australia

Basaka

Qantas
Platinum
Hi AFF,

I'm helping with an event that is happening in August - we have sent out invites to a few international guests. A few of them have asked for us to provide them with Travel Insurance while in Australia - I'm wondering if there are any good suggestions from you all.

Note: We usually end up with ~6-7 guests a year, not all will require travel insurance to be provided by us but it may be good if some relationships can be formed going forwards!

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Hi AFF,

I'm helping with an event that is happening in August - we have sent out invites to a few international guests. A few of them have asked for us to provide them with Travel Insurance while in Australia - I'm wondering if there are any good suggestions from you all.

Note: We usually end up with ~6-7 guests a year, not all will require travel insurance to be provided by us but it may be good if some relationships can be formed going forwards!
Looking at most Aussie policies one of the first issues mentioned is that you are a resident of Australia. There might be others out there but Inthink you have to purchase the insurance in the country where you reside and make it applicable for a travel policy to the Australian region.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rewardsbonanza