Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Travel Agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meirwood

Hi, I'm new.....

My husband and I would like to visit Hong Kong in the next few weeks, but we'd like to fly business class since it's a 9 hour flight from Sydney. We're having trouble finding a good fare - can someone please suggest a good travel agent?

Thanks.

dajop

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Can't help you with a Sydney based TA, but www.zuji.com.au gives a good guide as to the sort of fares to expect. If you find a good TA, probably can get a few extra % of these perhaps.

Looks like Malaysian is best priced reputable J class you can get (for around $3K) if you're willing to go via Kuala Lumpur. (will be longer than 9 hrs though!). For direct flights you're looking at around $5K. If you are constrained by cost, Virgin Atlantic offer Premium Economy on this sector as well.

icarus

Flights
My Map
Incidentally, if you are a CBA Platinum mastercard holder, you can get a free business class companion fare on JAL for each business class fare purchased to Hong Kong or Japan. The annual fee is $250, which would be well worth it. I travelled business class with JAL a few years ago and it was pretty good. The CBA website will give you the details; search for "platinum".

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
icarus said:
Incidentally, if you are a CBA Platinum mastercard holder, you can get a free business class companion fare on JAL for each business class fare purchased to Hong Kong or Japan. The annual fee is $250, which would be well worth it. I travelled business class with JAL a few years ago and it was pretty good. The CBA website will give you the details; search for "platinum".
Last time I looked it was not really a very special deal. The purchased ticket was quite expensive so the average was just "average" :!:

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipseglobal