Trans Tasman Exit Seats (737-800's) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Trans Tasman Exit Seats (737-800's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannej

AFF Supporter
Are the exit seats on the 737 Tran Tasman runs selectable online prior to Airport check in?

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I stand to be corrected, but I believe gold and platinum frequent flyers can purchase them prior to check-in opening for $25.

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I selected 13D for my QF156 flight tonight at no cost, and I'm a QF WP.
I believe silver and above can select them after check-in opens for free if they are still available, but before check-in opens I believe they are $25 to reserve.

mannej

AFF Supporter
I believe silver and above can select them after check-in opens for free if they are still available, but before check-in opens I believe they are $25 to reserve.
The QF site states that exit seats are not available for purchase on international flights operated by 737-800's

* Available on selected Qantas operated international flights (flight numbers QF1-QF199). There is a limited selection of Exit Row Seats available on domestic flights at no charge. Exit Row Seats are not available on international flights operated by Boeing 737-800 aircraft.

markis10

Veteran Member
I think they are treated like Dom, have no issues getting them for free.

AV8

Are the exit seats on the 737 Tran Tasman runs selectable online prior to Airport check in?
Why would you pay for an exit row seat if Row 4 seats are available to select - had this same scenario recently and chose row 4 with seat next to me blocked out.

mannej

AFF Supporter
Why would you pay for an exit row seat if Row 4 seats are available to select - had this same scenario recently and chose row 4 with seat next to me blocked out.
Not everyone is privy to the joys of Row 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamolhaaaa