Tracking Aegean Airline and Air One Reservations on Amadeus

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by josko, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. josko

josko Junior Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Hi everyone,

Does any one know how one can track an Aegean Airline reservation code on the Amadeus system?

I just booked 2 return tickets ATH to JTR for mid 2008 and received an e ticket and 5 letter reservation code but when I tried to look it up on Check my Trip it said I need a 6 letter/numeric reservation code.

Interestingly also booked a flight from FCO to ATH flying Air One (lufthansa) a recieved a 6 letter reservation code and e ticket and again check my trip couldnt find it.

Any one out there can enlighten me?

Thanks

Josko:rolleyes:

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    If the airline does not use Amadeus as their GDS, or the itinerary does not have any connecting flights with an airline that does use Amadeus, then Amadeus will not know anything about the reservation and will not be to retrieve any information about the booking.

I have no idea which GDS is used by the airline.

3. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  4. StevePER

StevePER Established Member

Oct 17, 2004
    PER
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    I have the same question for Aerolineas Argentinas - as far as I know there is no way to check it online.