Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

to moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeqld1123

why do keep getting emails regarding replies to threads I didn't post??:?:

jadeqld

mannej

Solutions
Are you subscribed to the thread?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Qantas
LT Silver
If you write something in a thread it's an auto subscription, and you seem to have > 90 posts. Check just above where your #1 post is mentioned on the right where it mentions threads. Also, the same as anything, when you get an email, you can unsubscribe.

Inver

not sure what you mean . when you say subscribed.

regards

In the bottom of the emails you have received there is a link to unsubscribe and another to unsubscribe from all threads.

D

Deleted member 29185

I think it will be in your set up. I'm not sure what I've done, but I only get moderator emails and PM notification emails, not an email for every new post to threads I'm subscribed to. That suits me fine as I like to know when I get a PM but I certainly don't want my inbox filled with posts that may or may not interest me.....I catch up with those when I next log in click the settings tab, which sounds like it's what you may be after too!

BTW, if you reply to a post which will automatically subscribe you, you can always manually unsubscribe if you don't want the sunscription.

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
A little OT maybe but I have a hotmail account set up specifically for the emails I get from my various online forums, loyalty programs, evilBay etc.
Saves a lot of fiddling around with settings and frees up my personal email accounts for the things I need to read.

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
When I first joined I selected the email function.....didn't take long to work out that was a bad idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider35