The view from my "office"

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
So glad you got to see the Qutb Minar in Delhi. One of the most interesting (albeit not the most impressive) monuments in Delhi.

I remember that Plaza Premium lounge - in fact there were 2 at the time (2016) 'A' and 'B'.

JohnK

Veteran Member
New office coming along nicely.

View of front balcony and house, garage, looking back from kitchen to front of house. Living room looks big.

received_712459809825975.jpeg received_593440892297625.jpeg received_1000038150661838.jpeg

Hopefully ready in August. Off to golf when I'm ready, back home for BBQ and sit on my balcony having dinner and an icy cold beer watching the sunset.

After 9:00pm the only noise you'll hear are the local dogs.

VPS

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Salvador Dalí’s ‘Triumphant Elephant’, a seven-metre, three tonne bejewelled bronze elephant with spider-like legs carrying a trumpeting angel, has been installed on Rundle Mall as part of a partnership between the Adelaide Economic Development Agency (AEDA), Art Evolution, Dali Universe Switzerland and the d’Arenberg Cube.

Valued at more than $3 million, Dalí’s sculpture is on loan to Rundle Mall for the next 12 months from the ongoing Dali exhibition at the d’Arenberg Cube.

IMG_7024.JPG