Mwenenzi
Established Member
- Joined
- May 17, 2006
- Posts
- 3,578
- Qantas
- Platinum
- Virgin
- Red
- Oneworld
- Emerald
I'm new to this Qantas Business rewards and points. I've got 800K points and I want to take my family to Europe from ADL. Am flexible with dates from 1 Dec to 15 Jan. Flexi with which European city we fly into. I'm so overwhelmed and am not sure the best way to go about this. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.
travellingmum Welcome to AFF
By Qantas Business rewards do you mean business class seats to EU?
Or the Qantas Business rewards scheme, where your business can get QF points as well as the passenger getting QF points
As above how many people and class of travel?
Are you able/can you split into 2 parties? Can they travel on different days/different route
Assume by "family to Europe" you mean out and back (return)
For business class general opinion is get to Asia by cash or separate tickets. Then business class awards Asia to EU and EU to Asia/AU.
2 separate one ways can be easier than a return. No need to have the same EU destination from AU/Asia and origin back to AU/Asia
Are many options.
Last edited:
