TG Domestic Business

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by N860CR, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. N860CR

N860CR Established Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Brisbane & Sydney
    I've got a HKT-BKK-HKT coming up and I figured I might as well may the little bit extra to go in Business on TG.

Few q's, I'm going to book on the 744 service (3 class AC sold as 2 classes). Now I know they often put J pax up in the first seats, does anyone know if it is possible to select the first seats using online check-in or is it an ask the agent deal? Assuming TG reservations here in SYD can't preselect for me.

Also, i've never used the TG domestic lounge in BKK. Does it have a bar service or will it be a dry evening for me!

2. ANstar

ANstar Active Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Sydney
    I believe there is booze in the lounge, but not on board.

3. moa999

moa999 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2003
    Sydney
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Looked like quite a reasonable looking lounge as well - walking past it en route to Bangkok Airways lounge (BKK is not much to speak about but USM makes up for it)

4. N860CR

N860CR Established Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Brisbane & Sydney
    I used the Bangkok Air lounge in BKK on my last trip and also walked past the TG lounge (but I didn't pay much attention). I do recall it looked quite empty thou. I considered using Bangkok Air again, however the price difference between PG economy and TG business is about $40 so its a no-brainer really.