Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

tax deduction on credit card fee

joon8887

Is there anyway of getting two different statements for amex plat charge? eg. getting one statement for A/C card or supp card and statement use only for main card?

albyd

Established Member
Solutions
Not that I know of. The a/c card is a supplementary and itemized separately on your statement. If you can convince them to itemize the AF against the a/c card that might make your job easier re a deduction. Check with your accountant - they might have strategies you can use. The Business Platinum might be easier though the AF is hideously more expensive.

albyd

Established Member
Solutions
yep - sorry for the abbreviation - was on my mobile. Have picked up the lingo on AFF over the years.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

joon8887

Amex chat rep has no idea what A/C card is..keep talking about my reserve card..jesus

Flashback

Enthusiast
If you have a supp using it for personal use, then it's not business use and the annual fee should be treated accordingly and/or only claimed as a %.