tax deduction on credit card fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

joon8887

Is there anyway of getting two different statements for amex plat charge? eg. getting one statement for A/C card or supp card and statement use only for main card?

Not that I know of. The a/c card is a supplementary and itemized separately on your statement. If you can convince them to itemize the AF against the a/c card that might make your job easier re a deduction. Check with your accountant - they might have strategies you can use. The Business Platinum might be easier though the AF is hideously more expensive.

yep - sorry for the abbreviation - was on my mobile. Have picked up the lingo on AFF over the years.

Amex chat rep has no idea what A/C card is..keep talking about my reserve card..jesus

If you have a supp using it for personal use, then it's not business use and the annual fee should be treated accordingly and/or only claimed as a %.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back