Sydney CBD Dinner on Sunday 21st January | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Sydney CBD Dinner on Sunday 21st January

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Late notice but our Adelaide socialite, @Aeolus will be in Sydney town on Sunday, and I'm organising a dinner at LYNN Shanghai Cuisine (199 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, 5-10 min walk from Town Hall station) on Sunday at 7pm. All welcome including the regulars (@kelvedon , @penegal @Viridianne, ....you know who you are ;) )
Please post below if you can come :)

ps BYO (wine only) is $10 corkage per bottle :)

Last edited:

Aeolus

Established Member
I suppose I have to grace you an audience now that you’ve upgraded me to a socialite? :D Thanks for posting this, would be great to catch up as it’s been too long.

Reactions: kpc

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Tentative. I may have a family commitment in the DPRV, but I will certainly* be in Sydney next week (22-25 Jan).

*penegal certainly

Reactions: kpc

Aeolus

Established Member
Huge thanks to KPC and +1, Kelvedon, a friend ;) and a ring in :rolleyes: for an enjoyable evening. For once, I think instead of depleting their wine stock, we have depleted that poor place of soya sauce! :D Good to see all of you again.

Viridianne

Flights
My Map
Happy new year guys! I’m sorry I missed out! I don’t have internet at home and haven’t been checking AFF as often. :( Hopefully next time you’re around, Aeolus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kampusbit