Sydney Airport (SYD) in the news

Discussion in 'Travel News' started by QF WP, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    From Sydney Morning Herald:

Sydney Airport has reported its strongest traffic growth in more than a year, dousing concerns the sluggish New South Wales economy and airline ticket fuel surcharges might be starting to curtail passenger demand...

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Airport privatisation is a failed government policy that has handed control to operators who do not have the interests of aviation or the local community at heart, general aviation's peak body in Australia says...

3. bigjobs

bigjobs Active Member

Jun 4, 2005
    gee ... surprise surprise ... this is what you get when you have public utilities in the hands of private enterprise. there are just some things that i believe are better off in public hands.

4. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Sydney Airport operator Macquarie Airports expects retail and parking spaces at its two biggest airports to help boost annual earnings, shrugging off the effect of higher fuel surcharges and tighter security...