SYD check in for BA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejr

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right section but as it might link to being a QF Platinum though i would ask the question here first:

I am heading out on BA16 departing 15.30 from Sydney - does anyone know what is the earliest time I can check in? Will be near the airport earlier in the day and would be great to check in around 10.30am if you think/know it is possible.

AF Plat and flying P but ticketed on BA - if this makes a difference

Any help would be great.

Thanks
M

markis10

Veteran Member
I believe you need to wait until BA checkin open which from memory is T-3, Menzies I believe look after it.

madrooster

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I believe you need to wait until BA checkin open which from memory is T-3, Menzies I believe look after it.

More recently QF has been doing BA's ground handling...

mikejr

thanks guys

So does that mean you can know use QF check-in for BA flights or that it is still separate desks just run by QF?

And if separate desks I am guessing check-in will not open until T-3?

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

markis10

Veteran Member
thanks guys

So does that mean you can know use QF check-in for BA flights or that it is still separate desks just run by QF?

If Qantas are doing it again there is a good chance you can checkin early.

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum 1
thanks guys

The BA check in is at the B desks, not the QF desks. It is done by QF staff and IME opens at T-4

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
This is where transiting via BNE is a winner. We're catching BA 16 (F) in a couple of weeks and arranged a BNE-SYD sector that provides decent time in the Flounge to celebrate our 20th in style!

Status
Not open for further replies.