Survey about Australian domestic airline and Virgin Blue

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Survey, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Survey

Survey Newbie

Feb 5, 2006
    Dear Friends,
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

We are marketing students of the University of Melbourne and we are doing a survey about Australian Airlines services and Virgin Blue in particular.

Due to the short studying period of summer course, we only have less than 1 week to collect data. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey. We will appreciate your support.

Please follow this link:
    http://www.surveyconsole.com/console/TakeSurvey?id=176202

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,

Suparna Guddanti
    Christine Wong
    Quynh Q.T. Le

2. Guest

Guest Guest

looks rather commercial to me

3. Maca44

Maca44 Established Member

Sep 2, 2005
    Sydney
    Agreed. Lots like some marketing ploy by Virgin Blue.

4. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Marketing students will often work with a company in developing marketing plans, in conducting surveys and so on, especially at the post graduate level. Such studies often use real world examples.

To me this survey looks to be exactly what is says - a university assignment. You can take up your concerns with the Uni of Melbourne if you doubt it.

5. Platy

Platy Guest

Hey Mel Uni students -

Filled in the survey for you, but I am rather surprised at how superfical your questions are.

If you are SERIOUSLY studying to be marketing students at degree level, I am shocked at the low standard of your survey construction - any analysis on your amassed data is very unlikely to provide any real insights for your end "client" or provide an enhanced service for us flyers.

To be fair, I have taken part in Qantas market research, which goes into much more depth on issues and allows for one-on-one interviews - even their process, designed by a professional MR company is poorly conceived.

6. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    I agree. Tough to get anything meaningful from this survey.