Status Credits on AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

grant32

Intern
I'm just looking at a flight DFW-PHX-SEA, but I noticed that the flight number (AA560) is the same for both sectors. Will I earn status credits for each sector separately, or as one DFW-SEA? Thanks in advance.

Himeno

Established Member
Solutions
Are you stopping in PHX?

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Without a stop it is likely to credit as the one segment DFW-SEA.

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

comforttravel

Intern
Instead of taking AA560 PHX-SEA, wait in PHX for 2h 50m and catch AA435 to SEA (current timetable). Arrives into SEA at 13:37 (instead of the earlier 10:42am).

juddles

Suspended
Qantas
Platinum 1
I'm just looking at a flight DFW-PHX-SEA, but I noticed that the flight number (AA560) is the same for both sectors. Will I earn status credits for each sector separately, or as one DFW-SEA? Thanks in advance.

This is posted in a QFF thread, so one assumes it is about QFF earnings? Please make this clear. Also clarify booking class. From the scant info you gave, you will only earn Sc for a ¨single¨ flight. But you need to give more specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..