SQ upgrade / award class availability online check | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

SQ upgrade / award class availability online check

Status
Not open for further replies.

prept

Does anyone know an URL I can check out how many award class
seats are available for a specific flight?
(The SQ - Star Alliance award / upgrade class is the "I" class !)

Thanks in adavance

Kiwi Flyer

Actually on SQ, "O" is first class, "I" is business class and "X" is economy class.

Unfortunately the various availability tools (eg Expert Flyer) dont show SQ award classes. So the only way to find out availability is ringing up your FFP, or if a Kris Flyer member with sufficient miles checking online the availability (start of process for booking award online).

Note if looking for F awards, SQ typically only releases 1 per flight (maybe a second closer to departure) and only a few business award seats per flight. So I suggest get in as early as possible.

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
ExpertFlyer recently changed and have award seats available for checking. You must type in the fare code to check:

"19 Sep 05
ExpertFlyer.com now allows you to see award and upgrade availability for Singapore Airlines (SQ). See the listing of all award and upgrade classes available here."
https://www.expertflyer.com/specialclasses.pdf

Apart from EF, not sure of any other places that have availability information.

A note to the original poster - Expertflyer does cost money to subscribe. Starts at $US 4.95 per month

NM

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
The KVS Availability Tool shows O and I availability when using the Sabre engine. Can't find anything that shows X availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samzike