SPAM Calls after Latitude Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

Hello,

I have this weird scenario, I made an application early/mid September with Latitude Finance for a 28 Degree Mastercard, anywho about a week or two later I started getting unknown calls from well an unknown. No voicemail messages left, no SMS notifications, no emails.

I placed my work number down, I placed my mobile number down the two numbers that were new that no one had.

About 2 weeks of not answering these private calls, whoever was calling started calling my work, as my calls bounce from my direct line most of the time, well in this case whilst they called they did, I wasn't able to answer.

Colleague of mine called me and was like I have this "guy" on the line wants to speak to me about a personal business matter, would not say who he was, where he was from or what the call was about, I was like ok - she went to transfer the call and he disconnected.

Week passes another call, person on the line gives a name, I assume their name, didn't say where from or what about, again suspicious the person who got the call tried to transfer but they disconnected themselves again.

So a week and a bit has passed no calls since, but I am curious as to who is calling and why.

I checked my credit report no defaults, no other enquiries, no file accesses nothing.

The only people who seem to call my work line at the moment are "Federal Government Solar Rebate" scams but at least they call on a mobile number.

So how do I find out who these people are, I called Latitude they said they would not share my number with anyone, but I would assume if it was Latitude calling and they could not reach me they'd at least leave a message, send me an SMS or an email.

So it's really baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back