So... what car do you guys drive when not flying? | Page 111 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

So... what car do you guys drive when not flying?

Muppet501st

Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Wow, that's a a wide and impressive variety of vehicles, photos of the Cobra Jet possible?

Also like the number plates that match. :)
7lt 429 Cobra Jet engine optioned Cougar :)
When i bought it, the engine was in pieces, and hasnt been on the road since 91.
Pretty unique car, 1 of 17 built that year for export. RHD conversion done in Sydney.
Its nearly ready for the road :)

Attachments

Muppet501st

Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Wow, that's a a wide and impressive variety of vehicles, photos of the Cobra Jet possible?

Also like the number plates that match. :)
Thanks, I would also have the matching plate on the Torana, but it has the original plate since new. Never been un-registered, im the second owner.
I also have the orginal Qplate for the FJ, but that will cost me a little over $3k to personalise it :p

TomVexille

Enthusiast
My dream car has just appeared on eb... in the UK, RS200, should I unload my cba shares? :) They come up for sale vary rarely. Mind you, I probably wouldn't get to drive it as the boss would probably kill me. :)

YOLO?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picturerestoration