Singapore airlines baggage allowance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yag42

Hi,
I'm VA gold travelling with SQ to Hong Kong from Melbourne in economy. Would normally get 30kg baggage but notice that gold benefits on the Velocity site notes:

"Additional checked baggage of up to 15kg when travelling to other international destinations", I assume this means I can check up to 45kg?

thanks

Hi Yag42, as a Velocity Gold member you're entitled to an additional 15kg of checked baggage with SQ on top of your fare allowance when travelling to destinations that operate on the weight concept. So, yes, if your fare allowance is 30kg you may check-in up to 45kg in total without incurring excess baggage charges.

djchuckles

Similar question - but flying to Tokyo with snowboard gear - if i stay within the 45kg (I'm Plat Velocity), will I be able to take a case and my snowboard bag?

pythonisman

Similar question - but flying to Tokyo with snowboard gear - if i stay within the 45kg (I'm Plat Velocity), will I be able to take a case and my snowboard bag?

I did it a couple of years ago as Gold and it wasn't an issue. Bags were tagged 'business priority' the whole way through too.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.