Showering in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by vaccav, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. vaccav

vaccav Junior Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Can anyone advise where I can shower in Bangkok's new airport ?

Last time I was there, the BA / QF lounge had not been built yet and they were using a temporary lounge provided by a local company. There were no showers in there and I had to do without. I'm a plat and usually can get into the First Lounge .. .. .. but last time there was no such lounge !

I'm travelling tomorrow (ie Monday afternoon) so I'd be very grateful for advice or top tips.

Vaccav

2. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    According to Qantas Flying with Us - Qantas Club - New Qantas Lounges in Bangkok the new J lounge has opened (including showers) but F lounge is yet to open (sometime in April). I recall someone's report though that shower queues were long and busy. Not sure whose report that was though.

Others may have some more "on the scene" type reports. How good are your running shoes? :D

3. jasonja3

jasonja3 Member

Sep 12, 2005
    SYD
    Yes the new BKK J lounge does have 6 or 10 showers, quite good. It gets quite busy late afternoon with BA009 and QF2 leaving for SYD.