Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Seat selection during web check-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

MH_fan

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Just need to rant...
It's a bit annoying that you can't select a more forward seat during online check-in whether it be at 48 hours prior to departure or less than 24 hours before departure, despite more forward seats being available (for purchase). Why do JQ do this? :evil:
It also annoys me a bit that after purchasing a bundle where standard seat selection (valued at $5.50) is included, they still want to charge you $12 for a more forward seat rather than a difference of $7!
Ok. Rant over...
:cool:

mannej

Solutions
Easy, because it is JQ (read LCC).

You may be lucky that you may be able to snap a better seat when you actually physically check in.

AIRwin

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
I was assigned a seat in row 2 by the check-in counter for my last 3 JQ or 3K flights...

Kefci2000

Established Member
As a regular flyer, if I have not paid for my coveted 1D, I check in the best seat I can find and then go to the counter at the gate and ask them politely to move me forward.

Luckily the usually recognise me and are happy to oblige.

Note you must have checked in online, as the gate ladies cant actually check you in.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariamc