Seat allocation on AA code on QF metal? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Seat allocation on AA code on QF metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajop

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Have booked a DCIRC26 fare, and only way of getting back to Aus from LAX on the day I wanted to travel was on AA code (QF94 was showing D0 but AA7356 had D7). As a WP, in the past have only been booked on QF flights/metal not AA on QF metal and to allocate a seat it's been simply a matter of calling premium line and requesting a particular seat (if available), as I did outbound MEL-HKG. However QF can't help me and I called AA and advised they can only access centre seats. Any other suggestions or just be persistent and try different operators?

Dave Noble

As an AA passenger, you have access to the AA allocation of seating. At check in you should be able to get something else.

Dave

dajop

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Thanks Dave, I'll certainly make a request at check in. It's always hard to work out who's selling what when it comes to codeshares (different allocation between codeshare partners or common inventory).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezby007