- Joined
- Apr 6, 2018
- Posts
- 2,977
She has been busy - I just got one too.
That coughpy salary wouldn’t even cover my coffee
She has been busy - I just got one too.
Maybe she is only targeting the best thoughShe has been busy - I just got one too.
That coughpy salary wouldn’t even cover my coffee
and was there a link in the sms?If you fly Turkish Air and are a Miles & Smiles member there is a scam running.The other day I received a message on my mobile that my M&S pin change was approved.I News to me as I didnt change it.I
know its not TK as they always email and the call origin number looked suspect.
There was , I didn't use it and deleted it.Also checked if any emails form TK , there were none.and was there a link in the sms?
Thanks as I check my message history and had a similar message. No link so presumably legit(my memory going downhill faster, or in keeping with, a bottle of wine).There was , I didn't use it and deleted it.Also checked if any emails form TK , there were none.
Seems to me like you're the only victim as you will be getting the entire $100 millionSeems to have moved to Italy from the USA and how many times can you put the same link in an email
Mr. Stephen L. Casapulla [email protected]
This message is issued on behalf of the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Washington, DC 20528, USA. My name is Mr. Stephen L. Casapulla and I serve as Director of the agency. Following a recent meeting regarding victims of online scams who have not yet received compensation, discussions were held with the embassy concerning the increasing number of affected individuals. Due to the seriousness of the situation, immediate action has been authorized.
As a result, a compensation fund totaling $100 million USD has been approved and placed under my supervision. The fund, authorized with the support of the President, has been deposited with Zonix Trust Bank. Its purpose is to compensate eligible victims and support the administration of civil and criminal justice proceedings. These funds originate from fines, penalties, and assets recovered from convicted federal offenders.
You have been selected and enrolled in this compensation program under authorization from the White House and the Department of Justice, in accordance with Article IV of the American Government Act (201 of 1984), which provides that victims of fraud may qualify for refunds or compensation. To proceed, kindly follow the instructions below carefully: Once your account has been successfully created, send your account name and account number for verification and processing of your compensation payment. To proceed, please follow the steps below carefully:
Visit the official Zonix Trust Bank website: Zonix Trust Bank — Banking Reimagined
Create a new online account by registering on the official site.
Please follow these instructions carefully:
1. Click on the official ZONIX TRUST BANK link below to access this website.Zonix Trust Bank — Banking Reimagined
Zonix Trust Bank Plc, The most secured and innovative online bank to support your financial growthzonixtrust.com
2. Create a new online account by signing up on the website. Zonix Trust Bank — Banking Reimagined
3. Once your account is created, send me your account name and number so that they can credit you with your $100 million USD.
Here is the bank link: I bank website :Zonix Trust Bank — Banking Reimagined
Zonix Trust Bank Plc, The most secured and innovative online bank to support your financial growthzonixtrust.com
Please complete the registration immediately and get back to me once your ZONIX TRUST BANK account is open.
I look forward to your response.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Stephen L. Casapulla
Executive Assistant Director
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency ( CSISA )
actually I thought I'd deleted it because I removed all the hyperlinks and when it posted they all came back but I obviously screwed upSeems to me like you're the only victim as you will be getting the entire $100 million![]()
Hi ,
Thank you for sharing the filled form. Unfortunately, the 16 digit number that you have shared is your credit card number. Please fill the billing account number instead.
Regards,
Looking for comments on this email I received yesterday:
It looks like it .... but it isn't, apparently. This is an out of the blue email I received after I tried to set up direct debit last week for a new business CC. Screen shot below. It did have a christian name and bank logo, but we know how easy that is to manipulate. After calling just now to discover what the bank is talking about and what they would like me to do I lodged a complaint. Most unprofessional.No title or name - obviously scam

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Very. Most unprofessional
| ||||
|
Sell Sell!They have finally found out about my Crypto stash
<https://my.gov.au/content/dam/mygov/public/images/brand/myGov-logo-cobranded-black.svg>
Reference: TD 2014/26 / TR 2014/7
Date: 8 October 2026
Notice ID: ATO-2026-CRYPTO-4831692-REM2 SECOND REMINDER: IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
Urgent: Unfilled Disclosures Result in Financial Liability
1. LEGAL BASIS
Under the provisions of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 and Taxation Ruling TD 2014/26, all Australian residents for tax purposes are required to disclose complete and accurate information regarding digital asset holdings and transactions in their annual tax returns.
Legal references: Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth), Taxation Ruling TD 2014/26, Taxation Ruling TR 2014/7
2. UNFILLED INFORMATION
You have not filled in the required information. You have not completed filling it in. Failure to act now will result in financial charges and administrative penalties. You have 24 hours to fill this in.
3. AUTOMATED INFORMATION MATCHING PROGRAM
The Australian Taxation Office has established an automated information matching program pursuant to section 284-225 of Schedule 1 to the Taxation Administration Act 1953. This program collects data from registered cryptocurrency exchanges and digital asset platform operators operating within Australian jurisdiction.
Information provided by taxpayers will be subject to immediate verification against data obtained through this program.
4. REQUIRED DISCLOSURE
You are required to provide complete and accurate estimates of:
1. Digital asset holdings maintained on registered trading platforms
2. Digital asset holdings maintained in self-managed wallets
3. All transactions involving digital assets during the relevant tax period
4. Any income derived from digital asset activities including but not limited to staking, lending, and mining operations
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENT
You have not yet completed the mandatory crypto asset disclosure form. Failure to submit this information will result in financial charges and administrative penalties. You have 24 hours to fill this in.
COMPLETE DISCLOSURE FORM <
Link deleted
5. FAILURE TO COMPLY
Since you have not yet complied, failure to provide complete and accurate information will result in immediate invoicing for non-compliance. You will be billed for the failure to work. Additional financial penalties and administrative action will be taken.
Pursuant to the Taxation Administration Act 1953, failure to provide complete and accurate information may result in:
1. Administrative penalties pursuant to section 284-225 of Schedule 1 to the Taxation Administration Act 1953
2. Financial penalties not exceeding $10,000 for individuals
3. Criminal prosecution pursuant to section 8C of the Crimes Act 1914
4. Enhanced scrutiny of subsequent tax returns
Compliance Division
Australian Taxation Office
GPO Box 9990
Sydney NSW 2001
Australia
www.ato.gov.au
This notice is issued under the authority of the Commissioner of Taxation. The information contained herein is protected under the secrecy provisions of the Taxation Administration Act 1953.
