Scams like these

If you fly Turkish Air and are a Miles & Smiles member there is a scam running.The other day I received a message on my mobile that my M&S pin change was approved.I News to me as I didnt change it.I
know its not TK as they always email and the call origin number looked suspect.
 
If you fly Turkish Air and are a Miles & Smiles member there is a scam running.The other day I received a message on my mobile that my M&S pin change was approved.I News to me as I didnt change it.I
know its not TK as they always email and the call origin number looked suspect.
and was there a link in the sms?
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top