Save with no annual fee ever^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citibank have really had some great deals lately. I guess they are trying to get into the market as I don't think they have much of a slice at the moment in Australia?

This deal does not seem to have the free points reward program..

can someone confirm?

Well, there's nothing about it on that page, but I'd say it just comes standard with any Gold Card from Citibank.

Should come standard but does it?

They advertised it in every other offer they brought out to highlight how good that card was, but this one they only advertise free travel insurance.

I have been waiting for the gold card with no fees and rewards.. but that hasnt come yet..

Signed up to citibank... and yes.. this promotion does come with free rewards and free insurance and 55 days interest free and comes with a multicultural support from india to america and australia and some other countries...

sooo.... if ur up for diff languages and a pretty good deal.. this promotion may be pretty good...

but yeah... recommend this card to people..

Cheers

I signed up online - didn't process online (but said it was still being processed).

Just got an email that it had been approved and would be sent by mail (to my parent's address in MEL which I put down) - so should be ready for me once we move to MEL early 08 :mrgreen:

Thanks for the link.

Point Cap?

I have just got my citibank silver card today. In the reward program term & cons it's indicate that there is a 40.000 points per year limit for silver card, 60,000 for gold. Is that true?

Re: Point Cap?

casp said:
I have just got my citibank silver card today. In the reward program term & cons it's indicate that there is a 40.000 points per year limit for silver card, 60,000 for gold. Is that true?

Yes, but having said that, some have reported it has not been enforced, while others have had the limit enforced.

casp said:
reward program term & cons it's indicate that there is a 40.000 points per year limit for silver card, 60,000 for gold. Is that true?

Note the wording in the T&C. It's "may". They "may" cap you.

I used to have a silver card and I was earning more than the cap limit for platinum card. I'm now on the free gold card, and I'm still earning way over the limit

Chicken said:
Note the wording in the T&C. It's "may". They "may" cap you.

I used to have a silver card and I was earning more than the cap limit for platinum card. I'm now on the free gold card, and I'm still earning way over the limit

Correct. The actual wording is below. As I said, Citibank have gone both ways on this, enforced it on some and not on others. The wording also lets them choose other limits if the feel like it.

3.6 Citibank may at its absolute discretion choose to limit the maximum number of Reward points that may be awarded to each Account in any period of 12 months beginning from the day Your Account's annual fee (even if waived) is chargeable, but will not limit such reward points to less than

(i) Silver Account: 40,000 Reward points;
(ii) Gold Account: 60,000 Reward points;
(iii) Platinum Account: 120,000 Reward points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back