Save with no annual fee ever^

Discussion in 'CitiBank Rewards Program' started by trudy, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. trudy

trudy Junior Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Try this link for no annual fee ever for both silver and gold card
    Not sure it's still valid, but i did try "apply now" and it still work :)

I already have the gold cc with no annual fee ever from the last promotion though :)

Here's the link.:D

Citibank Australia - Special Introductory Offer Application

2. trudy

trudy Junior Member

Feb 28, 2007
  3. creditcardman

creditcardman Junior Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Citibank have really had some great deals lately. I guess they are trying to get into the market as I don't think they have much of a slice at the moment in Australia?

4. robiny

robiny Newbie

Mar 6, 2007
    This deal does not seem to have the free points reward program..

can someone confirm?

5. SeaWolf

SeaWolf Active Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Sydney
    Well, there's nothing about it on that page, but I'd say it just comes standard with any Gold Card from Citibank.

6. robiny

robiny Newbie

Mar 6, 2007
    Should come standard but does it?

They advertised it in every other offer they brought out to highlight how good that card was, but this one they only advertise free travel insurance.

I have been waiting for the gold card with no fees and rewards.. but that hasnt come yet..

7. robiny

robiny Newbie

Mar 6, 2007
    Signed up to citibank... and yes.. this promotion does come with free rewards and free insurance and 55 days interest free and comes with a multicultural support from india to america and australia and some other countries...

sooo.... if ur up for diff languages and a pretty good deal.. this promotion may be pretty good...

but yeah... recommend this card to people..

Cheers

8. alect

alect Member

Jun 20, 2006
    MEL
    I signed up online - didn't process online (but said it was still being processed).

Just got an email that it had been approved and would be sent by mail (to my parent's address in MEL which I put down) - so should be ready for me once we move to MEL early 08 :mrgreen:

Thanks for the link.

9. casp

casp Intern

Nov 16, 2005
    Point Cap?

I have just got my citibank silver card today. In the reward program term & cons it's indicate that there is a 40.000 points per year limit for silver card, 60,000 for gold. Is that true?

10. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: Point Cap?

Yes, but having said that, some have reported it has not been enforced, while others have had the limit enforced.

11. Chicken

Chicken Active Member

May 9, 2006
    Sydney

Note the wording in the T&C. It's "may". They "may" cap you.

I used to have a silver card and I was earning more than the cap limit for platinum card. I'm now on the free gold card, and I'm still earning way over the limit

12. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map

Correct. The actual wording is below. As I said, Citibank have gone both ways on this, enforced it on some and not on others. The wording also lets them choose other limits if the feel like it.