Rum

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Now, I'm not a rum drinker. I had a bottle of Bundy in my grog cabinet for about 12 years before I had a visitor who got into it (and was very welcome to; not @JohnM , but he'll remember who :) ).

But some friends the other day insisted I try Diplomatico - from Venezuala :oops:. Said to be the duck's guts for rum.

I didn't care for it, but anyone else tried it?

Diplo 1.jpg

Diplo 2.jpg

VPS

Solutions
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I enjoy a different type of Diplomatico. I’ve got quite a collection of rums and did think about starting a thread. I’ll photograph my lot when I get home next week

Using the S26 Wi-Fi Smart Plug you can easily convert your existing appliances into smart devices to be controlled remotely with your phone.

Takes just minutes to setup!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Virgin Bart

Established Member
About 15 years ago I got into collecting Bundy. I'd buy two bottles of each bottle they released. A year ago a sold all my "second bottles" for just under $50k. There's a very hot market out there for them!

I'm Victorian, but I like rum.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..