RTW Trip & Credit card options

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by mac, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. mac

mac Newbie

Mar 1, 2004
    I am planning on a RTW trip (budget/backpacking) for 1 year. I am looking for a credit card that will earn maximum QFF points and will have comprehensive Travel Insurance for the entire year.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

The travel insurance will need to cover myself and my partner (both female).

I also want to open a bank account that will access my funds overseas with as few fees as possible.

My current full-time employment income is over $70000. My partners contract employment earns $80000. Due to her contractual job status, my partner encounters problems acquiring a platinum/gold card.

What are your recommendations?