Rockfords discussion

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
OK, but for:

& others, its related to a cancelled Stonewaller lunch we were booked for, so quite 'targetted'.

I had a cancelled lunch for early June and also received a nice little something in the mail.

Katie

Established Member
A Rockford box just went past me in the office ... caught my attention! One of our execs who's been stuck here in Aus since Covid went on holidays in SA recently and bought a few things at Rockford. From what I half overheard, one of his mates is a Stonewaller, and they got in to the Stonewaller room thingie.

He mentioned to me separately that they "missed out on the latest Basket Press release by one day". They were there on 30 Sept, and it was released on 1 Oct. That seems the wrong time of year for BP. Can any Stonewallers or recent visitors shed any light on his comment? Maybe he was thinking of the sparkling shiraz?

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
A Rockford box just went past me in the office ... caught my attention! One of our execs who's been stuck here in Aus since Covid went on holidays in SA recently and bought a few things at Rockford. From what I half overheard, one of his mates is a Stonewaller, and they got in to the Stonewaller room thingie.

He mentioned to me separately that they "missed out on the latest Basket Press release by one day". They were there on 30 Sept, and it was released on 1 Oct. That seems the wrong time of year for BP. Can any Stonewallers or recent visitors shed any light on his comment? Maybe he was thinking of the sparkling shiraz?

This is about the usual time of year the new release to be made available for Stonewallers.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Didn't realise that was possible! :oops:
The log in button wouldn't work, so I clicked it a few times then it came up as user account locked. The saved details are correct as I logged in just over a week ago without issue...

samh004

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
The log in button wouldn't work, so I clicked it a few times then it came up as user account locked. The saved details are correct as I logged in just over a week ago without issue...
I'll have to remember not to multi-click. I know their site is terrible on mobile too :(