regulations | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi Flyer

there are some liquids where not wise to decant into 100ml bottles, unless these are well labelled

eg been cases reported of mistaking eye drops for other nastier liquids

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
You'd think someone would have spotted an opportunity here. Travel size kits of things!

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
there are some liquids where not wise to decant into 100ml bottles, unless these are well labelled

eg been cases reported of mistaking eye drops for other nastier liquids
And contaminants finding their way into things like eye drops/contact lense cleaning solutions.

I believe you can buy 100ml bottles from some travel stores, and also in some of the "$2 type discount" stores.

Some chemists can sell you small bottles of various medical liquids. Normal retail stores don't tend to offer <100Ml bottles of most healthcare items.

Last edited:

simongr

Enthusiast
oz_mark said:
You'd think someone would have spotted an opportunity here. Travel size kits of things!
Some of the upper end emn's products have travel bottles as giveaways - I have a heap of jurlique stuff (well abotu 6 shaving gels).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxuryholidayaustralia