Receive up to 10,000 REward points on your Citi Platinum card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Intern
I have just received in the mail today an offer for existing Citibank customers to receive up to 10,000 Reward points by applying for a Citibank Online Saver account. Current Conditions are that a deposit of $10,000 or more needs to be made into the account within 30 days of opening in order to receive 5,000 points, then set up a regular monthly savings plan of $5,000 or more to receive another 5,000 points.

Seems like a pretty decent offer combined with the current variable intro rate of 5.88% for the first six months.

Citibank Online Saver offer - Citibank Australia

I have just received in the mail today an offer for existing Citibank customers to receive up to 10,000 Reward points by applying for a Citibank Online Saver account. Current Conditions are that a deposit of $10,000 or more needs to be made into the account within 30 days of opening in order to receive 5,000 points, then set up a regular monthly savings plan of $5,000 or more to receive another 5,000 points.

Seems like a pretty decent offer combined with the current variable intro rate of 5.88% for the first six months.

I clicked the link but it ask you for a code. I called citibank and they said I need a code in order to receive extra reward points. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back