Quick check - a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger

Solutions
Just checked into Sydney T3. I couldn't see any 'normal' check-in counters available. When I dropped off my bags at the bag drop I asked the bloke if there was a dedicated bag drop for QP, etc. members and he said yes and pointed me to the other end of the check-in area where one person was manning the desk. The line there was longer than each of the six different lines for non-QP bag drop. Erosion of another QP/gold, etc. benefit? I think so. (Meanwhile, the lines to go through security were extremely long.)

Shano

Established Member
I often find at MEL, BNE and SYD that the queues are shorter for the general checkin and bagdrop than QP / business check in - again due to what seems like an inadequate number of premium CIA's

I used to use the general checkin more frequently due to lack of queues, but found that I got continually hassled by the CIA about the weight of my briefcase. The only time that I have had to check it is when using the general check in area (I must confess that when placed on the scales that it weighed 14 kg :oops:). Never had a problem using QP or business check in.

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Domestically I rarely check luggage on QF as the 14kg (2x7kg) in cabin allowance is normally more than enough for my needs.

However, I do regular surveys of the check-in areas as to what I might need to to in the event I do have checked luggage. (e.g. When travelling with SWMBO)

For the last 6 months, these areas seem to have been changing a great deal as Qantas work out how to best optimise them.

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..