Quadruple points

Discussion in 'Diners Club Rewards' started by pomjim, Apr 19, 2005.

1. pomjim

pomjim Intern

Aug 1, 2004
    Brisbane
    Diners are offering me double points, plus quadruple on spends at supermnarkets and petrol stations, April 1st - June 30th
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

If you haven't had the same ofer, it may be worth while ringing them.

2. SilverFlyer

SilverFlyer Newbie

Apr 19, 2005
    Sounds like a good deal.

I'm a personal card holder but have heard nothing of this. How did you find out? What type of card do you hold?

Cheers

3. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Is this a standard Diners Card or one with an associated company or institution?

Regards
    Daniel

4. pomjim

pomjim Intern

Aug 1, 2004
    Brisbane
    I have the standard Diners card.

The offer came in the mail t'other day.

5. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Sounds like a good deal. I usually have to call them up every 3 months and let them know I want to leave them before they will give me double points for another 3 months.

I've got an ANZ Diners Card so this might not apply to me.

Did the promotion mention anything about a Million point competition as well?

Regards
    Daniel

6. pomjim

pomjim Intern

Aug 1, 2004
    Brisbane
    Million points???????? Please, tell me more!

7. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
    For a six month period (we are in the third month now-April) every $50 spend will result in 1 entry to the comp. The monthly winner will get 1 Million points.

Regards
    Daniel

8. bkincade

bkincade Newbie

Jun 10, 2005
    Melbourne
    Diners do a very poor job announcing their promotions and a poorer job posting the points. I often have to call themn and ask for the points and the call centre rarely seem aware of any promtiopn and have to ask what when etc.

I have just been offered double points on all spend over $1500 per month from NOW (no date given) till the end of July. Very poor PR.

9. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
  10. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Pity its not quadruple points of spend with Qantas and hotels. I could be 100K points better off this month. But alas, my Diners card is of the corporate version and I only use it for company expenses so no supermarkets or service station purchases.

11. bkincade

bkincade Newbie

Jun 10, 2005
    Melbourne
    Daniel

I am most impressed. I have just spent 320,000 QFF points pre May 25 and need to build up my cache again though I am not sure I would be as persistent and organised as your good self.