Quadruple points

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomjim

Intern
Diners are offering me double points, plus quadruple on spends at supermnarkets and petrol stations, April 1st - June 30th

If you haven't had the same ofer, it may be worth while ringing them.

Sounds like a good deal.

I'm a personal card holder but have heard nothing of this. How did you find out? What type of card do you hold?

Cheers

Is this a standard Diners Card or one with an associated company or institution?

Regards
Daniel

Sounds like a good deal. I usually have to call them up every 3 months and let them know I want to leave them before they will give me double points for another 3 months.

I've got an ANZ Diners Card so this might not apply to me.

Did the promotion mention anything about a Million point competition as well?

Regards
Daniel

For a six month period (we are in the third month now-April) every $50 spend will result in 1 entry to the comp. The monthly winner will get 1 Million points.

Regards
Daniel

Diners do a very poor job announcing their promotions and a poorer job posting the points. I often have to call themn and ask for the points and the call centre rarely seem aware of any promtiopn and have to ask what when etc.

I have just been offered double points on all spend over $1500 per month from NOW (no date given) till the end of July. Very poor PR.

Pity its not quadruple points of spend with Qantas and hotels. I could be 100K points better off this month. But alas, my Diners card is of the corporate version and I only use it for company expenses so no supermarkets or service station purchases.

Daniel

I am most impressed. I have just spent 320,000 QFF points pre May 25 and need to build up my cache again though I am not sure I would be as persistent and organised as your good self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back