QFF Bronze -> Silver -> Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

leny

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
308
Points
0
If you get silver membership with QFF, and then after the year that you have had it you lose the status and go back to back to bronze..are you sent a new bronze card or are you required to keep the bronze card you had over a year ago before you get silver? :confused: :oops:
 

leny

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
308
Points
0
simongr said:
You get a new card each time you qualify/requalify for a particular level.

Thanks for that :)

One more question: If you have GOLD and you don't earn enough points to keep it, but you DO have enough points for silver, do you need the required number of SCs to 'Qualify' or 'Retain' SILVER if you are going down from Gold?
Might be a bit confusing :oops:
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
44,066
Solutions
19
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
leny said:
I.. ..are you sent a new bronze card or are you required to keep the bronze card you had over a year ago before you get silver?...
Probably get to use the old one as QF NB cards do not have an expiry date ...

If you have lost the old one I guess you can always request a replacement, I doubt they'll charge a fee in that case.
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
44,066
Solutions
19
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
leny said:
... One more question: If you have GOLD and you don't earn enough points to keep it, but you DO have enough points for silver, do you need the required number of SCs to 'Qualify' or 'Retain' SILVER if you are going down from Gold?
Might be a bit confusing :oops:
Qantas currently have a 'soft landing' process where if you do not requalify for a level you will only go to the next lower level.

If your example you would still get QF PS even if you had no SC's as a QF SG.
 

leny

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
308
Points
0
serfty said:
Qantas currently have a 'soft landing' process where if you do not requalify for a level you will only go to the next lower level.

If your example you would still get QF PS even if you had no SC's as a QF SG.

Thanks for your help :D
 
Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)


Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Top