QFF Bronze -> Silver -> Bronze

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by leny, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. leny

leny Member

Dec 31, 2006
    WLG/BNE
    If you get silver membership with QFF, and then after the year that you have had it you lose the status and go back to back to bronze..are you sent a new bronze card or are you required to keep the bronze card you had over a year ago before you get silver? :confused: :oops:

2. simongr

simongr Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
    You get a new card each time you qualify/requalify for a particular level.

This is a very similar question to this thread you started

3. leny

leny Member

Dec 31, 2006
    WLG/BNE
    Thanks for that :)

One more question: If you have GOLD and you don't earn enough points to keep it, but you DO have enough points for silver, do you need the required number of SCs to 'Qualify' or 'Retain' SILVER if you are going down from Gold?
    Might be a bit confusing :oops:

4. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Probably get to use the old one as QF NB cards do not have an expiry date ...

If you have lost the old one I guess you can always request a replacement, I doubt they'll charge a fee in that case.

5. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Qantas currently have a 'soft landing' process where if you do not requalify for a level you will only go to the next lower level.

If your example you would still get QF PS even if you had no SC's as a QF SG.

6. leny

leny Member

Dec 31, 2006
    WLG/BNE
    Thanks for your help :D