qf26 on 12th November from LAX to BNE via AKL | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

qf26 on 12th November from LAX to BNE via AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjobs

Can anyone tell me where i can look to see if the aircraft that is scheduled to operate the above flight is a 3 class sold as two or simply a two class plane.

i have a business class fare for this flight.

thanks in advance and happy travels :)

bigjobs

Thanks for the info. Can you let me know where you found that info out? i would like to be able to look for myself next time i have the question.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Noble

bigjobs said:
Thanks for the info. Can you let me know where you found that info out? i would like to be able to look for myself next time i have the question.

Thanks in advance.
I checked the seat configuration on expertflyer; the specific configuration shown is that of a skybed

Dave

serfty

Flights
My Map
Dave Noble said:
bigjobs said:

Thanks in advance.
I checked the seat configuration on expertflyer; the specific configuration shown is that of a skybed

Dave
Another way you could do this bigjobs is to try www.checkmytrip.com. Plug in the Amadeus record locator (A 6 character code starting with X, Y, Z or 2) for your booking and your surname. Information regarding your booking should come up.

Look for little +'s with orange background. Click these and you may see a seat number beside "Seating" if a seat is allocated. If there is a seat number, click on that and a pop up window will appear; showing a seat map if available. If if "seating" only shows somethinh like "non smoking", call Qantas and request seating.

If there are seats 1b and 1J showing it is a 2 class. If there are no rows 14 and 15 showing, it is a skybed equipped aircraft as Dave Noble posted.

Dave Noble

serfty said:
Another way you could do this bigjobs is to try www.checkmytrip.com. Plug in the Amadeus record locator (A 6 character code starting with X, Y, Z or 2) for your booking and your surname. Information regarding your booking should come up.
[/quote]

This can work, however this only works if you have a booking already in place with a seat assignment whilst expertflyer can be used to browse all classes on all flights without needing a res

Dave

NM

Flights
My Map
Note that 11th and 13th November, QF26 is set to be 747-300, so that would mean Dreamtimes. Lets hope for your sake there is no schedule or maintenance hickup that delays an aircraft by a day.

bigjobs

Thanks for the info. i am not really bothered by dreamtimes or skybeds, i am on my way home after a month by then so i think i could sleep on the floor if it meant getting home :)

i originally asked to see if i could get a first class sleeper ...

Dave Noble

bigjobs said:
i originally asked to see if i could get a first class sleeper ...

Ahhh, that's easily sorted, just change to LAX-SYD and change to an A or an F ticket :)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronborland