QF Valet Parking at SYD International

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by dubno, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. dubno

dubno Junior Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Hi All,

Tried searching without success and I thought some of you may be able to help:

I'm travelling to Noumea on Sunday and am considering taking advantage of the Qantas Valet 'Summer Sale'. The flight will be on QF metal but my booking is with AirCalin. The QF website states that:

Qantas Valet Parking is only available for customers whose current travel itinerary includes at least one Qantas Group sector. A Qantas Group sector inlcudes..an international flight on Qantas Airlines, or Jetstar or a Qantas marketed international flight.

I'm not sure if this means I'm entitled to use VP or not? Does anyone have any experience of this or know how strict they might be? Sydneyairport.com advertises the availability of QF VP in the Int terminal and claims that it is 'available to all customers'!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dubno.

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Assuming you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can try to pre-book. More here: Valet Parking - To Prebook.

If successful I would suggest you are eligible.

Note that CL and WP can use this service regardless of who they may be travelling with.

3. dubno

dubno Junior Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Thanks Serfty,

Unfortunately it appears pre-booking is only available at Domestic terminals. Think I might just wing it.

Cheers.

4. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    You will need to drop your car off at the Domestic Terminal and then catch the bus to international, on return you pick up keys at the Hertz Intl counter (who are the operators of QF Valet), that is how it works in Brisvegas at least.