QF Seat Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgalbraith

Hi All,

I'm travelling MEL-AKL on QF25 in a few weeks, i've heard Seats 70A or 70K are good window seats in a 2 configuration. (744 2 class config).

How do I make a seat request? Do I just phone Qantas and ask for them in advance or check in early on the day and try then.

I'm QC Silver if that counts for anything.

Thanks!

aus_flyer

Established Member
Just ring Qantas and ask. As QFF silver, you can certainly preallocate to 70A or 70K - and yes, these are good seats as long as you've prepared to be among the last off the aircraft - and it can take a while to empty a 747!!

To make things a bit quicker...
Dial 131313
enter your FF number and push #
push 2

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Yada Yada

Established Member
mgalbraith said:
Hi All,

I'm travelling MEL-AKL on QF25 in a few weeks, i've heard Seats 70A or 70K are good window seats in a 2 configuration. (744 2 class config).

How do I make a seat request? Do I just phone Qantas and ask for them in advance or check in early on the day and try then.

I'm QC Silver if that counts for anything.

Thanks!
I think you should be able to get good window seats further forward than that.

Dave Noble

Yada Yada said:
I think you should be able to get good window seats further forward than that.

I think that row 70 is one of the best rows being in the section with only aisle and window; going forward in the aircraft then there's the middle seat

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicealice