QF Online Award Bookings site problem?

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by cssaus, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. cssaus

cssaus Active Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Sydney
    Is it just me or have other people been having problems trying to access Qantas's online award booking page?

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    There have been several reports of people having probelms with the on-line award booking site over the weekend. No its not just you.

3. cssaus

cssaus Active Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Sydney
    Thanks for the confirmation. I always like to double check in these circumstances to make sure it's not something specific to my access.

4. bambbbam2

bambbbam2 Active Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Perth, WA
    Is it just the cynic in me, or have you noticed that all the 20% of award flight specials must be booked by today, and now the site is kaput? :cool:

5. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    I was also having problems last night accessing online award booking page. They must have been doing some website maintenance as other functions were also unavailable.

6. Commuter

Commuter Active Member

Jun 14, 2006
    I had a problem accessing my FF account last night unless I went back to the Qantas home page and accessed it through the drop down menu.

7. GDSman

GDSman Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Hobart
    I've had a few issues in the last few days with the FF section as a whole - site down, or up but the upgrade facility not working etc. Corresponded with QF Web support but their only suggestion was that it was all at my end and that I should check my settings.....after the 3rd try to get a more reasoned response I gave up and phoned.....