QF L class posted as 50% EQM & EQP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiLK_MaN

Just credited my first ever flight from QF to AA, and am confused as to why I only got 843 miles instead of 1686.

I definitely recall asking in the J lounge what my fare class was, which was L, and according to American Airlines oneworld Partner it would indicate that L gives 50% EQM but 100% EQP. Is this expected?

YTD Elite Qualifying Points843
YTD Elite Qualifying Miles843
YTD Elite Qualifying Segments1
One thing to note is I did receive an Op-Up to J for this flight. Is this known to cause this problem?

Aussie_flyer

Established Member
Just credited my first ever flight from QF to AA, and am confused as to why I only got 843 miles instead of 1686.

I definitely recall asking in the J lounge what my fare class was, which was L, and according to American Airlines oneworld Partner it would indicate that L gives 50% EQM but 100% EQP. Is this expected?

One thing to note is I did receive an Op-Up to J for this flight. Is this known to cause this problem?

you may wish to post the route

robbegong

Solutions
I believe the EQP is based on the EQM, not the actual miles flown. So while you get 100% EQP it is 100% of the miles earned (base miles and equal in your case to EQM), which in your case is only 50% of those flown.

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.