Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qf J - F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G*

Travelling SYD - SFO Fri 21 July (QF 73). Does anyone know whether 2 F U/G seats are available and if I should register? regards ;)

Dave Noble

G* said:
Travelling SYD - SFO Fri 21 July (QF 73). Does anyone know whether 2 F U/G seats are available and if I should register? regards ;)
Since upgrades cannot be confirmed, then at the moment there are no seats for upgrade at this time. If you are interested in upgrading, then you might as well register since you have nothing to lose. There are currently 1st class seats available for sale so its not sold out yet and theres a chance

Dave

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
And remember that the chance of a successful upgrade waitlist clearing is dependent on two factors, being the QF FF status of the account from which the points or upgrade credits will be sourced, and then based on the date/time at which you joined the waitlist.

There is no cost to waitlist, and you can cancel your waitlist request up until the time the waitlist has been confirmed with no penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yen283