Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

QF Gold lounge access MUC T2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessie

Hi all

I am travelling LH from MUC terminal 2 and wondering what lounge I should aim for (or can actually access). A Oneworld search appears to show T2 carriers are AB/BA/AY/IB/QR/RJ/S7/US airlines operate although I doubt they all have lounges here:confused:

Also worth mentioning I jagged the most recent EY gold status match (thanks to this forum:)) so maybe that presents some more options. I don't have a card of course, just an email confirmation.

Thanks Dessie

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
I'm not sure about your EY status but your QF gold / OWS will not get you into any lounge when flying LH as they're not a Oneworld carrier.
Had you flown air Berlin you would have had access (presuming they fly to your destination)

rocketboy

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Oneworld airlines actually operate from Terminal One at MUC and most share the British Airways lounge in Area B. Eligible Etihad and Air Berlin passengers can use the Atlantic Lounge (shared facility) also in Terminal One Area C. Both lounges are accessible after passport and security control. Lufthansa and Star Alliance carriers depart from a Terminal Two. So no Oneworld Lounge access in Terminal Two.

Dessie

Thanks for all of your responses. A bit of a rookie error on my behalf regarding Oneworld lounge access yet travelling on LH, well duh! Thanks again......Dessie.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowhikes