QF 175 or QF25 configuration | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

QF 175 or QF25 configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
serfty said:
What I meant was, save your Plat Challenge for another time; AFAIK, You may only do a Plat Challenge once. Certainly, get your AA points, but, for example, If the opportunity arises to do it in August next year and you do not look like retaining SG you would have it until Feb 08!
My understanding is that the challenge can be taken more than once. However, you cannot use a challenge to renew status. So if you don't requalify for AA Platinum status, you drop back to Gold. At that time you can again enrol for a Platinum Challenge. However, the rules may change.

Sequel

That makes more sense Serfty. But I am pretty positive that this will be the last big trip for a while, but worth thinking about.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Seems I have been mislead by a few posts... que serah serah.

I have just done some real digging and have found many posts about this indicating yea and/or nay.

Given the existance of the Yea posts I now believe I was incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria Jessica Ryerson